May 18, 2010

Sick again!


Ugh. So, first it's Strep Throat that takes me out for a week and some. Then Michigan decides to dump April and May's worth of precipitation in early May. Then I get sick again. I new it was coming. I ran yesterday and felt amazing. As good or better than I did when I was a real runner. This is historically the sign of me about to be very sick. I think it must be all of the endorphyns running around in my body trying to cover up that I am getting sick. It hit me yesterday afternoon. I knew I was in trouble when I took a near involuntary nap from 6-9 last night. At first I feared it was Strep Throat again. Now, I nearly convinced it's a sinus infection. Basically, a month until Lumberjack, I need to get my house ready for the potential move and work is BUSY. I don't have time for this sick BS!

No comments:

Post a Comment