May 13, 2010

Ugh, Michigan


Where have I been? Tucked away in my cave, AKA house. Avoiding this crappy weather. Rain, Rain, Rain... I though April showers were supposed to bring May flowers. Don't see many flowers recently, just showers. And it's May! On top of that, work has been a beast lately. I am way behind on getting the house ready for a potential sale and I've done little to no training since Yankee. Which means my mood is beyond tolerable. To top it off, my cell and laptop die. Yes, it could be worse but, this stuff is a pain in the a**.

Looks like the weather will turn around soon, I should get some time to work on the house and I should get some training in too. Hoping to hit BTT on Saturday. That's 60+ miles before noon baby. H*ll Yes!

36 days until LJ. OMG! I am not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment