March 12, 2011

Corktown 5k tomorrow

Corktown 5k tomorrow. Supposed to be a record turn out tomorrow. I remember the start was madness last year. Wondering if that's been changed up for this year. I'd have to look up total registrants for last year but, I remember seeing the other 1/2 of the race still heading out for almost all of the 2nd 1/2 of the out and back course.

Chances I'll be running on one leg tomorrow. It's so sunnny out I am struggling not to go out and attempt a 30 minute run. Even though I know I'll be sore at a minimum. My knee just got to the point that it doesn't hurt to walk or stand up off the couch our get out of my car. Most likely, because I haven't attempted to run since last weekend. But, it's soo sunny out. Alcohol should dull the pain post race tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment