March 07, 2011

Tigertown 5000 - http://tigertown5000.com

Spent some time working on the website for my single favorite race south of the Michigan border Tigertown 5000. Updates to the site include some general housekeeping, new logos and most importantly integration with runsignup.com for not only online registration but, the ability to view participants online. A feature I have not seen from many of the registration sites.

The race is not until July 23rd and my knee hurts so much I can barely walk at the moment but, I am still pretty excited. Liberty Center, OH is a great venue and welcomes the race with open arms. Not to mention we usually have a great EMU alumni turn out so, the pre-race and post-race activities make the the event a must attend event.

Happy to be a part of it. Even if it's a just a small part helping out with the site.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment