March 19, 2010

Another week down.

The work week really flew by this week. It was a crazy week. Lots of estimating and planning to do for a large effort April-July.

The wife and I went out to the Our Lady Peace concert at the Fillmore last night. I was feeling a bit under the weather before we left but, it didn't affect me to much. It was nice to have a night out with the wife without the kids. We don't get a chance to get out that often. The concert was great. OLP is great live and the Fillmore is such small venue, there is not a bad spot in the place. Once we were there, I kinda wished we would have brought a camera but, I suspect pictures would have turned out terrible in the dark with all of the lights in the light show. So, it probably wouldn't have been worth the hassle of carrying it around.

This morning was another story. I woke up miserably sick. My ears and throat hurt. Some of the world's best remedy for sickness, Theraflu, got me through the day. It was basically 70 degrees and sunny in SE Michigan and the weather forecast is looking terrible for next week. Bryan from the team had sent a note that he was heading out to Hines after work and I just couldn't pass up the chance to ride on possibly the nicest weather we'll see here until April. So, we met up and rode out to Northville and back. We crossed paths with Melissa from the team on the way back. Ended up getting an easy 26 miles in. Hoping the fresh air did me some good and I'll wake up feeling better than this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment