March 05, 2010

D*mn I love Spring, 2010 race schedule posted

The sun is a drug like no other for us people with SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder). While, I've never been officially diagnosed, I am 100% positive I am afflicted with it. Here I sit at my computer with only a hint of sun peaking through the curtains and I can feel the sun pulsing through my veins. Urging me outside.

I made the final touches to my 2010 race schedule this morning. I definitely expect it will change around and/or I'll pick up a race or two but, I've posted the highlights/plan for the moment. Dates cleared with the wife. The most important detail of all.

Great day of training yesterday. 6 miles of running and an hour of spin. Hoping to get in an hour of running today. Then a 50 miler on the road bike tomorrow. Given the sun still has my pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment