March 04, 2010

Final Experiment

So, last step for the intial Blog config. Email --> Blog --> Facebook test. The plan is to post public happenings through my phone to the blog when I am not at arms length from my computer. Think race results, vacations, etc. I finally got a update to show up from my blog to facebook last night. It appears, I simply wasn't waiting long enough. Facebook claims feeds get picked up within 3 hours. Reality is, it take about 8-12. Oh well, guess that works for me.

Put in a decent 55 minute run yesterday. My legs are crazy sore today. I forgot how much I love the sun. I underdressed a little yesterday and was really suffering. My entire left arm went numb after about 35 minutes. I was debating cutting it short but, couldn't bring myself to do it. The sun was just amazing and I could sense the smell of Spring in the air. I think everyone knows this smell. The only way I can describe it is refreshingly clean. Every year when I get a sense of it, I can't help but reflect on how miserable winter is. I am really getting psyched about this Spring. Looking forward to long bike rides with the kids. Really hoping my daughter will drop the training wheels this year and we can hit Hines Drive on Saturdays as often as possible.

I am totally exhausted today. My son's been up at night with the stomach flu and I was out late last night for Weds. night triva at BWW's with some team members. I am going to have to power nap before attempting any form of physical activity this evening.


Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment