June 17, 2011

Beat The Train Super Epic in the am - I Hope

Weather is actually looking promising in the am tomorrow. Gonna have to be up and on the bike at about 4:45am but, it's going to be awesome. First shot at the BTT ride from Plymouth in the morning. Hoping for about 85 miles just riding into and back from downtown Detroit and the ride itself. Hoping I have the legs to add on and make it a century. Going to be my first ride attempt with a camelback as well. I hope my light still holds a charge. The battery is pretty old and I only used it once last year. Damn that is a lot of "hopes." I am probably destined for trouble.



The Redline is going to get it's second non tag a long pulling ride ever in the am. It's coming together nicely. Put my new seat, computer on and cut down the bars tonight. Still rocking an anchor of a cassette. That and a switch to a small block on the front and she's race ready. Betting I'll be messing with the seat position all day. Didn't even sit on it. Oh well. Rock n' Roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment